Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Brass Monkey



You are really sad if you missed Dana and Meg's dance routine to Beastie Boys' "Brass Monkey." 27 years of choreographing and performing dance routines together is no small business. She came to visit for a week, and we practiced every morning for about 2 or more hours. Stay tuned in a coupla days for a transcription of the original choreography notes from the dancers' personal archives. NEVER SEEN BEFORE ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB!!!
If you did come to one of our performances, thank you. If it weren't for our fans, we wouldn't be where we are today (actually that is hogwash, but we appreciate you coming out...)

2 comments:

Milkweed said...

I AM really sad that I missed it.

And "when it's time to get ill - I pour it on my face" ... so I guess I'll have to be washing my face in the old B.M. soon.

Dusti said...

I'm dying to meet this "Meg" you speak of. She sounds like the mostest.