Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Glimpse, Part 1

These are glimpses into my late summer life. I call it late summer because the other day when the cold front moved in, I swear the season changed. The insects are different, the air is different, the whole ambience is different than it was a week ago. Late summer is officially my favorite season (in spite of my pathetically unmotivated state of being today). These images will show you the baby bear I saw grazing 2 days in a row- the one that KM swears she was supposed to see and maybe God was confused and thought I was her... Also you will see 2 lovely mating bees of some sort, my yard, and decorated chunks of the tree that fell on my camper in May. If you are my friend and you live around here, come visit.




2 comments:

Mira's mommeee said...

Mira will be expecting some unicorn tidbits for her upcoming birthday extravaganza.
Thank you.
K

oh, no I don't! said...

and by tidbits, I do NOT mean BALLS.
Thanks, again.