Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Glimpse, Part 2

Glimpses of Dana's life late summer '09: here you will find, more pictures of my "yard" and container garden, some awesome blackberry wine that a friend of mine gave me, a lovely detail of a scarlet runner bean flower, and a pitcher plant whose variety is named "Dana's Delight-" what do you know... Tha next time I pluck a tick off of my person, I am going to feed it to that pitcher plant and it will be a real Dana's Delight eating my blood and all.




4 comments:

Milkweed said...

beautiful. you are such a fabulous creator and appreciator of beauty!

The Polar Bear said...

hey dana- thanks for getting back to me. i ended up getting a gig at the learning center that starts at the end of august so i hope to be able to squeak by til then. hope your having a good summer, your place looks rad.

Dusti said...

ARG! I'm freaking out to come see you! You are the coolest.

Brandi McKenna said...

Gorgeous plants Dana...love the way you decorated with flowers!!!! I love digging in the dirt..love plants..show os MORE!!
Brandi