Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Stay tuned

Dear readers,
My posts have been rather sparse this spring, on account of many factors, one of which is with the warm weather and much to do in the garden/ farm realm, I have found it more difficult to make time to go to a place where I can do internet work. However, I will be getting a phone line and internet this week, if all goes as planned (and we all know that is a funny thought). I will be able to do my blogging from my new home back up in the cove at convenient hours, like before dawn or after dark. I must say, I have rather enjoyed my honeymoon period on the land without the modern conveniences of internet or running water. It has given me a chance to be more present with life there, and the bold and subtle nuances of the seasons and such. I have had my cell phone, which I have overused, but it has been mostly refreshing to be internet free these past 7 months or so.
Please keep reading, as I plan to continue this blog and hope to be more regular with the posts.

Yours truly,
A strange candidate for blogging

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The following subjects need more writing: "MMC5th" and "pine cone".
Please DO carry on with your blog, it is always a fight who get to read it first.
Eduard.