Thursday, February 3, 2011

Birthday Big Up!




Happy first birthday, Funky Mr. Forest of the Hill People and Sweet Lily of the Valley! You're the best! Speaking of the best, when you are old enough to appreciate it, we will watch this together...YOU'RE THE BEST

Anyways, that sort of awesomeness will come in time. For now, I am marvelling at how this first year of your lives has flown by. Not too long ago you were teeny tiny fragile little precious bundles. Check out your funny daddy holding you both just a couple days after you were born.


You were so tiny! Your sweet little skin was almost transparent, and you both looked like sweet little baby animals.





Now you are eating, standing, talking, moving all around. Your mom tells me that Lily, you are all the time yelling what sounds like "Dang!" and Forest, you say, "Yeah yeah yeah." I sure wish our families lived closer to each other because I would like to have you both in my day to day life. Perhaps that will happen in the future, but for now, I relish in my short visits with you and from reports from your mom and dad and pictures I get to see of you.




I love you both so much, and I am so happy that you are happy and healthy. May you have many many more birthdays and joyful times in between.

Love, your Auntie D

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Thank you, Auntie D. Your the Best...for sending me back to a time when i was in love with Ralph Machio. Also, thanks for getting my gloves back to me...

Julia said...

Thank you Dana. Lily says Dang and Forest says yeah, yeah, yeah in response! We are so grateful for you.
Not only cause..."you're the best - around - nothin's gonna ever get ya down - cause your the best - around!" Thank goodness it isn't take a worm for a walk week.
Love ya
Julia