Sunday, October 24, 2010

Starling Gentry Road

The name of the road is Starling Gentry. Starling Gentry was a real man. He was named Starling, like the bird. He lived on the road with his wife, Eleanor (Shorty)Gentry (King), and they lived the best 40 years of their lives in a little house tucked away down in the holler. They have both passed on, but are remembered fondly by those who knew them. Once I get my facts straight about some chronology and such, perhaps I will write more about Shorty and Starling here sometime. For now, here are some 2010 images from Starling Gentry, the Road. This is where I am setting up shop in the world.







3 comments:

Girl In An Apron said...

Awesome Dane. Just awesome!

Allen Frost, Advanced Certified Rolfer said...

Great photos.....love that hood ornament!

Colleen and Andy said...

I can't wait to come visit!!!!
Colleen