Sunday, October 16, 2011

By request

Sometimes I look around at my surroundings and I feel like James Taylor in the 70s. Don't ask me why, but it happens kind of a lot, especially in the fall. I imagine myself as Jameshimself, relaxing by a small campfire in blue jeans and a flannel- the cool crisp air breezing through the clear Carolina blue sky. Gone to Carolina in my mind...Check out my camper scene:






Here is the view from the top of Lonesome mountain on the way home:


And here's what some of you all have requested- more picutres of the house:
This is the tile I have on the bathroom/laundry nook floor upstairs, a sample of the wood flooring to be used soon, and the shower stall downstairs.





I am writing minimally these days, but do not worry- I am not totally atrophying my writing muscle. I am doing a little Airstream diary for a certain friend. I might write a story on here soon. Thanks for looking.
Dana

2 comments:

Dusti said...

Love it all Dana:)

Meg said...

Hello also,
Today I dressed in head to toe corduroy and also felt like James Taylor. If you are in accord be contacting me at Gee your hair smells terrific hampoo.