Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Bone dry and witless update, brief

It's full on up in here. I am residing in the Airstream now, and the days are getting shorter, so I find myself racing the sun every evening in order to get this or that done before the darkness settles in. Hopey, the lovely and charismatic accident prone plott hound is living with me in the Airstream now as of last night. She has a back injury and will be spending "lots" of time confined in there for the next month to heal. The house is coming along, getting more and more inside detail, which is beautiful and satisfying. I got another camera that works and will post new pictures soon. I don't have internet service at the camper, so world wide web activities are limited to a couple few times a week elsewhere.
This concludes my bone dry and witless update. Have a nice day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what happened to hopey's back? you can leave me a message, if you so desire. this is emmie.