Monday, December 6, 2010

Forest and Lily, 10 months

One of the sweetest things I think I have ever seen in my entire life was the sight of Forest and Lily holding hands while simultaneously nursing my dear friend Julie. The twins are healthy and happy. So are the parents.





Julie and Jeremy have taken to parenthood like natural champs. Forest and Lily are well adjusted delightful little chips off the old block. They have a daily schedule, and they eat, nurse, nap, bathe and go to bed at the same time. It works like a charm. The babies are smiley and I think I heard each one cry one time in three days. It is very exciting to see the personalities begin to emerge from each one, Lily the laugher- always ready for a joke and pretty wild about slapstick humor, and Forest, watchful and mellow, yet determined. They are seeming quite different from each other, and the household is full of good times.


1 comment:

Meg said...

They are so beautiful Julie. I can't believe how big they are already and obviously happy people.