Sunday, December 31, 2006

A Taste of the Weirdness

Six weird things about me:

I have been tagged by RM to reveal 6 weird things about me. I am, in turn, supposed to tag 6 other bloggers to do the same. My problem is that I don't know any other bloggers. I'll do it anyways because I don't want to totally drop the ole ball.

1. I do not believe in aliens, but I do believe in Bigfoot.
2. When I was 2 years old I refused to eat for 3 days because I believed we would run out of food. My parents explained where all food came from, and then I really freaked out because I thought everyone would run out of food. To this day I hoard canned food in my apartment.
3. In six grade I did 70 sit-ups in one minute in the phyiscal fitness test. No one could believe it except the person who counted for me. I also creamed everyone in the grade in the flexed arm hang. I don't remember my time on that one. In the flexibility test I could not even touch my toes...
4. One time I put a dead bird in my pocket and forgot about it until the next day when I rediscovered it on a date. I found out later that it was that event that won the other person's heart.
5. I hate the following word combination: "clean sheet of paper." I do not hate any of the words seperate from each other.
6. I have what is seeming to be permanent numbness on the right half of my chin, caused by nerve damage from a wisdom tooth extraction one year ago. Apparently I am the third person in my oral surgeon's long history who has ever suffered any permanent damage. Oh well. One of the other two was his daughter's best friend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Dana! Those are excellent weird things (as I knew they would be).

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Hi Dana... I followed the "weird" path to your blog :o) I enjoyed reading yours. It's been fun following this path to other blogs I hadn't been to yet.

One good way for you to "get to know" other bloggers is to go visit their blogs and leave comments there so they will return and leave comments, etc. Reading each others blogs and leaving notes behind helps to build that relationship. I always visit the blogs of people that leave me a comment on mine, and I leave them a note on my blog in response the their comment.

You can click on their name at the top to get to their blogs. I'll even start you off by inviting you to come visit me at http://iwasborn2cree8.blogspot.com
I've been enjoying reading your past posts and have left some other comments.

Anonymous said...

this is a note two years after this post has been made, but I need to add that

"clean sheet of paper" reminds me of Myers Park traditional.

is that weird?