Friday, January 25, 2013

These tools which keep me warm and watered

Hark ye Stihl small chainsaw and Northern Tools loggus splitter, I hail thee for thy firewood services that thouest bestowest upon me. I denounce mine Neo-luddite tendencies to ingulge in the glory of thine capacities. May thou always remainst well-lubed and rust free and well favored by thine users.



I commend you, beloved ram pump, for your tireless hoisting of water up 130 vertical feet into mine water tank. Your heartbeat echos mine, and your magic is marvelled day and night. May you never airlock again and may leaks be few and far bewteen, if at all.

3 comments:

Eduard said...

Beautifull, love it. Have you ever written poetry?

Anonymous said...

most eloquent! i'm sure the tools are blushing with pride. yours truly, emmie.

Girl In An Apron said...

may we all be lucky enough to remain well lubed and rust free. XO