Thursday, January 10, 2013

Marf -n- Da Boyz

Dearest Meglet (aka: Marf),
I am such a lucky lucky lady to have had you for a BFF these past 30 years! Thank you for riding it out for the long haul. In honor of your recent visit to Western NC, I would hereby like to note to the public domain a few of your glorious attributes (as one of my most favorite humans on the planet):

1. You are beautifully honest and fo real, caring and compassionate to boot.
2. You make beautiful children.
3. You shake it like nobody's business, all over the kitchen, the hallway, the bathroom, the room, the
    out-of-doors and the discotec. I have no doubt in my mind that you will twerk by your 40th.
4. Your culinary skills are as good as both of our mom's.
5. You ain't scared to declare when you are having fun. I like that. A lot.
6. You make good faces, and you let me make my faces.
7. You make me laugh until I feel pain in my smiling mouth. A lot.

Suffice it to say that, even though you have had a lot of gas lately, I love you dearly and always will. If you will send me a picture or two from our visit, I will put another one of you on here. Until then, enjoy these. And thank you so much for bringing your family to my home.




Yours, Dana


3 comments:

Dusti said...

Such a fine tribute to a lifelong bff. Vanessa & I are coming up on our 30th! I am so happy you got to rejoice fully in each others company. Makes me smile.

marfmeeming said...

I am damn lucky to have you as my bff, you brang a tear to the eye ya do. Also, btw, if you google danadee@blogspot there is another danadee posting saucy photos of herself. That you? Jkjk

Chauncey said...

i send you both hugs, kisses, chair dances and some rides to the beach singing I'M AN FDS WOMAN