Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mid May

"RM" at Moonmeadow Blog (See link) inspired me to do a general update. I don't have any specific stories to write right now. I seem to be busy as hell, what with working, making life decisions, foraging for herbs and wild food, socializing, and now- container gardening (something I always thought was stupid until about 4 days ago...) The Airstream is pleasant in the spring- the little tucked away meadow I am in is getting nice light, and the branch is flowing strong. It's actually very very lovely. If you know me and you're reading this and you know I like you, come by for a visit. Gardening work is very busy this time of year, but it's very lovely as well. There has been an osprey loitering around the Laurel River, and I frequently see it fishing or just flying around for fun when I am going to work in the morning. My sister is well. We're going to Nashville next week for a mini road trip with Mom and Dad. That's the news for now. I feel like I just wrote a form letter. Dana

No comments: