Saturday, April 11, 2009

This is crap

I have never used this blog to complain, but they say you gotta try everything once. So here goes: I have a friggin' spring cold, and it sucks. It sucks because it took me all day to accomplish one thing. It sucks because I can't spend Easter with my sister if I might get her sick. It sucks because I am so friggin careful about not catching cooties out in public. For example, I use the hand sanitizer at the exit of Greenlife, I wash my hands before and after each friggin breath (practically) and I take a damn bucket bath with soap EVERY NIGHT, even if it is crap outside. I have been sneezing all friggin day, and my throat is not right. THIS IS CRAP. This is ZEBRA BUTT.

1 comment:

Milkweed said...

Poor Dana! I'm sorry you're so sick. Do you have a warm fire and or heater and someone nearby like susie to bring you hot tea? Sending healthful juju....and lots of fresh spring egginess from the easter brunch. there were no less than 120 deviled eggs. perhaps more. i hope that some of that fertile spring energy floats up to shelton laurel from the swannanoa valley and speeds your recovery. xxo zebra assily, bt