Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Jenna's cure for hiccups

The other day I had the hiccups bad. I was hanging out with Jenna at her house, and she took it upon herself to cure me. She tried to scare me with some loud noises to no avail. Then after a while she suddenly started pushing me down the hall and into the bathroom while laughing hysterically. I didn't know what was happening until she grabbed my head and tried to shove it into the toilet. Her "cure" was nothing other than a good old fashioned whirly (head flushed in the toilet.) My head never made it into the toilet because I caught onto the plan and resisted with force, but the commotion of the whole thing mixed with the fear of a real live whirly killed my narly case of hiccups very quickly.
The next day Jenna commented on the matter: "You were hiccupping like it was nobody's business, and it was getting on my nerves." Then she added, "That was a pretty clever idea. Go me!"

4 comments:

Milkweed said...

All I have to say is we are both way deep in the blogosphere...and on some kind of synchronized schedule. I'm glad you like the Locro recipe. And I'm glad you narrowly avoided the whirley. Christopher says in his neck of the woods it was called a "swirly" though.

YES, come over this weekend. Let's figure out a good time. Let's make sure it involves food.

xo
bt

jord. said...

Hello Dana,
Thank you for having me out to your lovely abode and showing me some of your special things and showing me how you try to get Ruby not to follow you on walks and for taking me on a walk and for hanging out with me and for feeding me very, very, very yummy chai. Can you please tell me what kind of chai that was so that I can feed it to myself and other people? Hope to see you soon.
jord.

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://ipoxysoli.o-f.com/ofyqib.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin to get income with a sum that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]