Friday, March 16, 2007

Seven Useful and Interesting Items of Information I Have Received this Week

1. Unicorn pops, while beautiful indeed, are tedious and challenging to eat.
informant: personal experience

2. Purple nail polish is being worn by all the young people these days (meaning women under 40). informant: my grandmother

3. Pepsid AC can help me with my indigestion. It either comes in powder or tablet form.
informant: my sister (via memory from television commercials)

4. My next door neighbor, the taxidermist, did NOT kill all of the bobcats in our cove last fall, even though he did kill 3 with his bow and arrows.
informant: the bobcat kitten I saw last night

5. Good clean fun is not a thing of the past.
informant: insinuation from life experience, plus the flyer I saw for a Beltane
"treasure hunt" party

6. Some kids are not lazy.
informant: Mountain Express article about a high school boy who makes bagpipes in
his free time

7. If I shave my head again, I will look like a boy or a dike.
informant: my very informative sister

2 comments:

Julia said...

I hope posting bits of great information like this becomes a regular thing.
I love the pepsid AC thing from Jenna, classic.
Was the bobcat kitten dead or alive?

Anonymous said...

Bernard seconds the tediousness of unicorn pop eating. "It's very difficult and you get all sticky."