Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Saint Johns Day update, small scale

I was awakened last night by a beetle trying to crawl through my ample head of hair. At least it was not a wood roach, of which I occasionally find a few in the house. At least it was not a cockroach, which thank the god of all things nasty we don't have here. At least it was not a wolf spider spinning a web in my hair like what happened to RM a couple summers ago. Just a small beetle, trying to get somewhere.

I am on a food growing kick for some reason. I can't stop planting more and more seeds. It's really scratching an itch.

I am putting together samples of the Xiao Yao San tincture with an official letter explaining my philosophy and methodology for the process of making this formula, which includes cultivating some of the ingredients. These samples will be distributed to acupuncture clinics in Asheville. I am hoping that local practitioners will want to use this locally produced product to meet their Xiao Yao San needs.

I saw a man walking on 25/70 yesterday on the Marshall by-pass. He was walking rather briskly and was carrying 5 or 6 rifles over his shoulder.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What really??

Unknown said...

I wonder if it was Will. Word is, he was walking to Weaverville yesterday, and I'm pretty sure he was carrying at least one gun, so who knows? He could've had 5 or 6!

Girl In An Apron said...

I think it is really special your comment section may perhaps explain the most unexplainable portion of your update. Good post Dane. I want to have a heap of pumpkins this year. Scratching my pumpkin itch. We shall see. Enjoy the rain!