Thursday, December 17, 2009

Brutal

Home is the place where I inhale fresh cold air and the water appears clean. There are trees and beavers who eat them, and I buy frozen pizzas at the grocery store. I work for a company called The Dirty Hoe, and for Christmas they give each crew member her own "You Go Girl," a lavender colored rubber funnel that you can pee into, thus eliminating the need to swat or sit to do your number 1 business. Ahh, home sweet home. It's great to be back.
But people let me tell you something. I have Jet Lag something fierce. I mean it is brutal. The fatigue is so compelling I feel nauseated, and I cannot seem to formulate a thought. I am finding myself excrutiatingly hungry at the most inconvenient of hours, and sleep is disturbed by waking up... I realize I have never truly suffered Jet Lag before. I didn't get it on the way over to China but I got it now.
I have more to write about China, but I want to be at least partially remotely cohesive to do the stories justice when writing them. Maybe tomorrow. One thing I will report now is that a mysterious someone has been commenting on this blog, and when you click on his/her name it links to some weird Chinese nudy girl. What the fart? Also, international site visits (to this blog) from all around the world have increased exponentially since I went to China. What is that?
Thoughts, comments and answers are welcome here. And I will give you more stories from China soon.
With delirious affection,
D
ps This is a photo of the front of the restaurant where I saw all that weird stuff going on out back (cutting the meat in the alley, the cook blowing the snot into his bare hand...) It looks deceivingly normal from the front, no?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[b]NationalClicks.com-Free Adult, Sexy Videos, Pictures, Games.[/b]

[b]**NOTE:[/b] We are your ONLY Free Softcore Adult Playground with over 20 Free Social Communities built towards your favorite fantasy.

You don't have a favorite fantasy? You should.

Maybe its Hot Teachers, Hot Mom's, Hot Wives, Lingerie, Daisy Dukes, Nip Slips, Sexy Legs, Booty or Panties.

Don't worry, we have you covered.

With over 20 Free Hot Social Communities to upload Pictures, Videos and Blogs we are sure to have what you want.


[b]Check it out, have some fun, interact and enjoy all the free stuff.
[/b]

Dusti said...

WOW, Anonymous is a DIRTY BIRD! I loved the aforementioned vampire reference during your hand-through-the-wall finger pricking. Weird!