Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A few of the reasons why my sister is the coolest person on the planet



1. She is the only person I know who can be so endearing with such a dirty mouth.
2. Her sense of humor rocks the galaxy.
3. She does not spend much energy worrying about the past or the future.
4. Her gratitude for the people around her is constant and unfailing.
5. She can ride a horse like nobody's business.
6. She will rag on daddy with me any time, any place (very fun activity).
7. She knows how to get great pleasure out of common everyday stuff.
8. Her brain, sense of humor and general vitality have majorly beat the odds.
Majorly. Basically, she's the toughest cookie I know.

3 comments:

wren said...

Wow! Jenna is looking great, I miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Hell yes she is! And I say --jenna for president! she looks fantastic. and you kick some major ass, yourself. In fact the whole N family is pretty much one of my favorites in the universe. you are all extraordinary specimens.
love to all.

Anonymous said...

though, i might add here: do you think she rides horses as well as one diana hagen?