Thursday, February 1, 2007

28753


Much fun was had by SM, MH, and I when we hit the town (Marshall, that is) on Tuesday. After spending 2 plus hours laughing and carrying on in the new Zuma's, we decided to fart around on the bridge for a while.

Then we moved the party to right outside the Sentinel office, where SM and I did some headstands and such. I wanted to breakdance on top of the Sentinel office, but there were people in there. I didn't know that Marshall could be so fun. I guess it was the company... Thanks to MH for the photos.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dana wuzzup? jenna

Julia said...

marshall does sound fun with that company.
Hey maybe jenna should start a blog. I bet there are a number of people who would like to read her thoughts and it could be a record of what happens in here life.

Milkweed said...

dana nagle
bud and melissa and christopher and i are reading your blog out loud to each other in the yome in swannanoa. i love it so much. i appreciate you heartily, and would love to see you soon. if you are ever near wwc, come on by the yome.
there's no donut in our bottoms here, but we do have caney bottomland.

beth t

88craft said...

DANA!

This site is soooo cool. Lookie here its your ole roommate from Stephenson-Soultrain (solveig) and I'm trying to reach ya, sorry lost yo phone again. About transformus, about me coming to visit NC.
PS: I luv you blog